Check Section Availability
Maximize your library research and improve your efficiency. You will be introduced to effective searching in the online catalog, choosing an article database, database searching, and locating the full-text. This one-hour session targets graduate students in the College of Education but is open to all.
About the Course
Belk Library and Information Commons
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Participants will learn how to:
- Choose appropriate database(s) for your research topic
- Construct an effective search strategy
- Refine your search to broaden, narrow, or more closely target results
- Locate the full-text of articles
- Save search results for future sessions
- This session will be conducted in a Blackboard Collaborate web-conferencing room. You may participate from any Internet-connected computer, on or off-campus. You are not required to have a webcam or microphone to participate, but it may enhance your experience to have them. Once you register for the workshop you will be sent additional information on preparing for this workshop.
Class Sections and Registration
No items found
Items Per Page: