Course name, Intermediate CMS Administration
Offered by, University Communications | Type of course, Scala (Digital Signage) User Training
About the course
Class times are Eastern Time (UTC-05:00)
Class info 1
Apr 29 (Thu), 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Section Id: S4-04
This workshop builds on the introductory sessions and introduces users to more advanced features of the Scala CMS system at Appalachian.
This session is appropriate for users who will be acting as area administrators.
Note: Scala CMS access is required.
- User permissions and workgroup structure
- Smart playlists
- Channels and players
- System upkeep
- Best practices
- Scala CMS access
- Recommended attendance at an Intro to Scala: Media Design session
- Recommended attendance at a Basic CMS Administration session
- Recommended attendance at an All About Templates session
- You will need basic computer skills to navigate the Internet and use common screen controls
Please contact a course administrator for additional information.