Check Section Availability
This event will highlight the vast array of resources available at Appalachian State University to support YOUR research, scholarship and creative endeavors.
• 1:00 PM: University Librarian Mary Reichel and Dean of Research and Graduate Studies Dr. Edelma Huntley will welcome participants.
• 1:15 - 1:30: Provost Lori Gonzalez will talk about the importance of research at Appalachian State University followed by Q&A.
• 1:30 – 2:00: Lightning Rounds. Faculty members will each speak briefly about campus resources and services they use to facilitate their research.
• 2:00 – 3:00 Representatives from each of these areas will be available to discuss how their services can support your research and creative activities:
Belk Library and Information Commons
Community Based Research
Learning Technology Services
Faculty and Academic Development
Office of Education and International Development (OEID)
Office of Environmental Health, Safety and Emergency Management
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Office of Research Protections /IRB/Radiation /Biosafety
Office of Student Research and the Graduate School (ORS)
Printing and Publications
About the Course
Center for Academic Excellence (FAD)
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- access a greater number of support services for research and creative activity
Class Sections and Registration
No items found
Items Per Page: