Check Section Availability
Maximize your library research and improve your efficiency. This workshop will introduce you to Zotero Citation Management software, which can help you collect, organize, and reuse sources that you find for your research. Create references in the style you need and organize full text PDFs of articles and reports. This one-hour session targets graduate students in the College of Education but is open to all.
About the Course
Belk Library and Information Commons
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Participants will learn how to:
- Set up Zotero software on a computer
- Set up a web-based account (useful if you use more than one computer or would like to share)
- Gather citations while searching databases, catalogs, or web
- Attach full text PDFs and notes
- Use in Microsoft Word to create citations and references
- This session will be conducted in a Blackboard Collaborate web-conferencing room. You may participate from any Internet-connected computer, on or off-campus. You are not required to have a webcam or microphone to participate, but it may enhance your experience to have them. Once you register for the workshop you will be sent additional information on preparing for this workshop.
Class Sections and Registration
No items found
Items Per Page: