Course name, Managing Project Awards
Offered by, Office of Research | Type of course, Research and Sponsored Programs
About the course
No classes scheduled
Getting a sponsored project award is half the battle. This workshop helps faculty or staff prepare for everything that follows the award celebration. Come explore considerations, tips, and other guidance to help you prepare for or manage current research projects. This workshop will talk participants through the sponsored project rules and regulations and share resources to facilitate efficient interactions between central administration, departmental support, other institutional offices, and sponsors.
- 1) Understand the Award Process
- 2) Introduce relevant policies and procedures
- 3) Understand how to move money to collaborators
- 4) Explore important post-award management processes (Change in scope of work, personnel, budget changes, extension of time)
- 5) Understand Project Close-Out
Please contact a course administrator for additional information.