Course name, Basic CMS Administration
University Communications Type of course Scala (Digital Signage) User Training
About the course
This workshop is required for users who will be working in the Scala Content Management System (CMS).
This workshop introduces users to the Scala Content Management System (CMS) at Appalachian.
Users who will be uploading media, managing content and/or maintaining a Scala screen(s) will need to attend a session of this workshop prior to being granted access to Scala CMS.
Also appropriate for anyone wanting a refresher.
- Uploading media to Scala CMS
- Media properties
- Creating playlists and playlist properties
- Managing playlists and adding media
- Best practices
- Recommended attendance at an Intro to Scala: Media Design session
- You will need basic computer skills to navigate the Internet and use common screen controls
- Heather Brandon
Please contact a course administrator for additional information.