Course name, Basic CMS Administration
Offered by, University Communications | Type of course, Scala (Digital Signage) User Training
About the course
Class times are Eastern Time (UTC-05:00)
Class info 1
Apr 14 (Wed), 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Section Id: S4-04
This workshop introduces users to the Scala Content Management System (CMS) at Appalachian.
Users who will be uploading media and/or maintaining a Scala screen(s) will need to attend a training session prior to being granted access to Scala CMS.
Also appropriate for anyone wanting a refresher or for users interested in creating media for distribution to campus.
- Uploading media to Scala CMS
- Creating playlists and adding media
- Media properties
- Introduction to templates
- Best practices
- Recommended attendance at an Intro to Scala: Media Design session
- You will need basic computer skills to navigate the Internet and use common screen controls
Please contact a course administrator for additional information.