Course name, Google Classroom Applications
Academic Technologies Department (formerly LTS) Type of course Google Applications
About the course
No classes scheduled
Participants will explore the integrated set of tools provided by Google appropriate to classroom and out of class activity including: Google Classroom, G-Calendar, G-Docs, G-Sheets, and G-Forms. Pro’s and cons of using Google Classroom compared to a AsULearn will be discussed.
Facilitators: Derek Eggers, Center for Academic Excellence Susan Colby, Center for Academic Excellence and Curriculum Instruction
- Create a Google Classroom (GC)
- Enroll students in GC
- Create Assignments in GC
- Post content including video in GC
- Create a Survey Form and track as a quiz
- Create collaborative documents including docs, sheets, and presentations.
- Describe the pro’s and con’s of Google Classroom compared to AsULearn
Please contact a course administrator for additional information.