Course name, Google Lunch and Learn-2
Center for Academic Excellence (LTS) Type of course Google Applications
About the course
No classes scheduled
NOTE: Register for the first session date only for all meetings for this semester.
Bring your lunch and join us for this series of 4 one-hour sessions, Fridays at Noon, that will provide opportunities for sharing information and ideas about using Google Apps for Education.
Workshop facilitator will introduce topics and guide discussions to explore the next steps in using Google Apps for more effective work.
All skills levels are welcome, and all participants will be invited to participate in the workshop and share ideas about ways to effectively use Google Apps.
- Identify additional tools in the Google Apps for Education suite
- Explore how these tools might be used for more effective work
- Share ideas for effectively using Google Apps for Education
- Participants should know how to access their AppState Google account.
- In addition, participants should be prepared to bring questions and share ideas related to the use of Google tools.
Please contact a course administrator for additional information.