Course name, Creating Adobe Spark Presentations for AsULearn
Academic Technologies Department (formerly LTS) Type of course AsULearn
About the course
No classes scheduled
This workshop provides a basic tutorial to get started using Adobe Spark. Participants will learn how to use Spark to create a micro-website and video presentation then share the presentation. Participants will discuss ways that Spark presentation can be used to engage students including embedding presentations in AsULearn
10 Windows machines and 4 Macs are available to use.
However, participants are encouraged to bring their own laptop.
- -Learn how to launch Adobe Spark using an @Appstate.edu account
- -Describe appropriate use cases for Spark
- -Create a micro-website using Spark
- -Create a short video using Spark
- -Embed your Spark Presentation in AsULearn
- -Have a faculty or staff @appstate.edu account
Please contact a course administrator for additional information.