Curriculum Mapping for Programs
Class times are Eastern Time (UTC-05:00)
No classes scheduled
Curriculum mapping is a tool used to create a visual representation of the relationship between a program's courses and/or requirements and the program's student learning outcomes. Mapping courses to SLOs helps to identify and address academic gaps, redundancies, and misalignment within a program to achieve curriculum coherence and balance.
- Participants will articulate the reasons for creating a curriculum map.
- Participants will identify advantages and disadvantages to various types of curriculum maps.
- Participants will describe the steps in creating a curriculum map.
- Participants will evaluate a curriculum based on a map.
- Participants will be able to create a curriculum map for an academic program.
Please contact a course administrator for additional information.