Manuscripts 2: General Approach, Format, Structure
Class times are Eastern Time (UTC-05:00)
No classes scheduled
This is the second in a series of 2 workshops to help you complete a paper, thesis, dissertation, or manuscript to meet the requirements of the school or publisher. See the Additional Information link below for details about the series of workshops.
- Understand terms used in word processing
- Begin the process of writing your manuscript with the end result in mind
- Use options, settings, and tools in Word to help create your manuscript
- Using the Thesis Template
- Experience with the latest version of Microsoft Word
- Manuscripts 1: Saving Time with Styles in Word workshop or a working understanding of the styles feature
Please contact a course administrator for additional information.