Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Class times are Eastern Time (UTC-05:00)
No classes scheduled
PDF (Portable Document Format) files have long been the de facto standard for distributing fully formatted documents electronically. Learn some of the basics of Adobe Acrobat, the original PDF file creator, as well as a few things you may not know about Acrobat. This workshop introduces most of the general features of Acrobat DC.
- Use the basic features of Acrobat Pro DC
- Understand the Acrobat Pro DC interface
- Create PDF files from source documents
- Modify PDF documents
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with operations like navigating the file system, saving and opening files, using a computer keyboard.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications well enough to put together basic documents.
Please contact a course administrator for additional information.