Google Lunch and Learn
Class times are Eastern Time (UTC-05:00)
No classes scheduled
This series of one-hour sessions will provide opportunities for sharing information and ideas about using Google Apps for Education.
Workshop facilitators will introduce topics and guide discussions to explore the next steps in using Google Apps in courses.
All skills levels are welcome, and all participants will be invited to participate in the workshop and share ideas about ways to effectively use Google Apps.
Facilitator: Emory Maiden, Learning Technology Services
Workshop sessions: Tue Jan 30 at noon Tue Feb 27 at noon Tue Mar 27 at noon Tue Apr 24 at noon
- Identify additional tools in the Google Apps for Education suite
- Explore how these tools might be used in courses
- Share ideas for effectively using Google Apps for Education
- Participants should know how to access their AppState Google account.
- In addition, participants should be prepared to bring questions and share ideas related to the use of Google tools.
- A laptop is also recommended.
Please contact a course administrator for additional information.