Course name, Phased Retirement: The Best of Both Worlds
Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning for Student Success Type of course Career Support & Advancement
About the course
No classes scheduled
The University of North Carolina Phased Retirement Program provides full-time tenured faculty with an opportunity to make a transition to retirement through half-time service. This workshop will address all aspects of the process so that faculty can make informed decisions about their retirement options.
Faculty should come prepared with questions, and the facilitators will help provide the answers!
For those who would like to join virtually:
https://appstate.zoom.us/j/5321049972 Meeting ID: 532 104 9972
- Cindy McGuire, Human Resources
- Talana Bell, Academic Affairs
- Recognize the purposes, policies, and procedures when applying for Phased Retirement
- Recall the terms and conditions when applying for Phased Retirement
- Describe the eligibility and approval procedures
- Understand the costs and benefits of Phased Retirement
- Required deadlines for Phased Retirement